A dental crown restores the shape, size and strength of a tooth and completely covers the visible part of a tooth or dental implant. With proper care and good oral hygiene, the life expectancy of a dental crown can vary from 7 to 15 years! We use only FREE metal crowns. Know the advantages that dental crowns in Tijuana Mexico offer you.
A crown helps improve your bite and chewing your food, which prevents from affecting other systems of your body, such as your digestive system. Dental crowns in Tijuana Mexico are a great alternative to restoration. Our Tijuana dental prices and the excellent quality of work from our Dentists in Tijuana Mexico are combined to provide you with the best dental crown cost treatment option..
Dental Crowns in USA vs Dental Crowns in Tijuana
Apart from the dental cown cost factor, there is really no difference between dental crowns in the USA and dental crowns in Tijuana Mexico. The dental crown cost of a single one in USA can be anywhere between $1000-$1,500. In our dental clinic in Tijuana, dental crowns will be priced at least 50-60% lower than that in the US. This price difference does not, however, amount to any loss in quality. This may surprise many who are not aware of the cost of living in some top medical tourism destinations.
We invite you to continue reviewing the information on this page to check our prices or make click on the top button “PLAN YOUR TREATMENT” and our MOUTH SIMULATOR can show you the best option for you.
In what cases would I need a Dental Crown?
Normally a dental crown is necessary in the following cases:
- When the tooth cavity is too large for a filling.
- When a tooth is missing and the installation of a bridge is necessary.
- When you need to cover a dental implant.
- When your tooth is cracked, worn or weakened.
- When your tooth has been subjected to root canal treatment.
- Make a partial or total restoration of your smile.
What can you expect with dental crowns in Tijuana, Mexico?
- No Hidden Cost.
- Free Evaluation and writer Treatment Plan .
- Free Regular X-rays.
- Smile Design.
- Less invasive procedure.
- You can keep your original teeth.
- Functional, well protected and good looking tooth.
- Creates a youthful appearance & improves overall quality of life.
- Easy maintenance through proper oral hygiene.
- Transportation from the border to our dental clinic in Tijuana, as well as hotel, when hotel is Tijuana.
What types of dental crowns in Tijuana do we offer?
The type of crown will depend on the location of the crown in your mouth. For example; if the tooth that needs to be restored is in the front part, a Porcelain or Ceramic crown can be placed. But if the tooth you want to restore is in the back of your mouth, a crown of Zirconia is the best option, due to the strong pressure exerted by your bite.
Zirconia is currently the strongest material out in the market. In fact, it is the material that we recommend for most in treatments on implants and in complete restorations of All ON 4 dental implants in Mexico. They have a very natural look and because of their structure, it helps to reduce plaque buildup. These types of dental crowns are preferred by our dentists in Tijuana for posterior teeth.
It is the standard option in terms of cosmetic rehabilitation. We use E-max brand for this type of restoration and the result is a natural, strong and stable appearance of your teeth. It is resistant and is very bio compatible due to it having no metal.
At our clinic in Tijuana we try not to use these type of crowns, it is a metal structure covered with porcelain. We prefer to place 100% bio compatible materials but of course this will reduce the overall dental crown cost.
How does the procedure of a dental crown in Tijuana work?
- Our dentists in Tijuana Mexico will perform an evaluation. X-rays will be taken to know the current condition of your tooth.
- Depending on the type of restoration of the crown (on an implant, on a space, if it is a bridge or on a tooth) our dentist in Tijuana will suggest the best option of crown, as well as the color for a Look as natural as possible in your mouth.
- Impressions will be taken of the tooth or teeth that are to be restored. Once the type of dental crown that was used in order to obtain an exact model of the crown has been defined.
A temporary crown may be necessary depending on your case. Do not worry, in case you have to return to another appointment you will not return without a provisional tooth. Remember that this tooth is TEMPORARY, you should have a series of care with it because it is usually sensitive to changes in warm or cold temperatures. And other indications that we will give you at our dental clinic in Tijuana.
- Once the dental crown is ready, our smiles specialist will place it in your mouth and make the adjustments that are necessary for you to chew like your original tooth. Once these adjustments are made, the crown will be cemented.
- If you are looking for a total restoration you can visit the Full Smile Makeover page and learn more about how a full partial restoration with crowns works.
If you travel from very far, you can send us the following to facilitate the process: treatment plans, photos of your teeth, and x-rays you currently have. This will save time and especially money before visiting our dental clinic in Tijuana. Our dentists in Mexico understand that the people who visit us come with limited time, from different parts of the USA and Canada. Working with you as a team is very important to achieve the results you are looking for.
WHAT IS A DENTAL CROWN BRIDGE?
Normally a dental bridge is placed when two or more teeth are missing in the same area. In these cases a dental implant is the best option to cover missing tooth spaces. Dental implants can be placed that support several units of teeth.
If it is necessary to replace an entire arch, dentures are often used, but without a doubt the best solution is an All on 4 or All on 6 dental implants.
Bridges can help us, but if we make a cost / benefit comparison, an implant is the best long-term solution. So an implant might cost you more time and money in the short term, but over the lifetime of your smile, it may actually save you both.
What about aesthetics? Often the implant will provide the most pleasing result, as our dentists in Tijuana can make the final tooth look just like your natural enamel. preserving the level of bone and improving the final appearance of the dental work.
US High Quality at Tijuana Dental Price’s
What Is The Snap on Denture Cost In Mexico?
Snap on Denture in Mexico Acrylic/Porcelain Restoration Cash Payment by Arch
First Payment US $ 3,000.00 Second Payment US $ 2.000.00 (Last payment will be completed upon completion)
Total Cost per Arch: USD $5,000.00 (This offer is valid for Setember 2018) *Included: If necessary, extractions will be made which will be included in the price.
What else is included in snap on dengture Pricing?
Evaluation and Treatment Plan X-Rays Ct scan 3d Exam Titanium Dental Implants Transportation from/to San Diego Airport/Clinic/Hotel
*In case bone graft is needed, the cost is an extra USD $400.00 per 1cc (normally we use 1cc of bone graft = USD $400.00).
If you would like to be Sedated for the procedure; we use IV Sedation and the cost is USD $200.00 per hour. However; the procedure can be done with local anesthesia.
*Included: If necessary, extractions will be made which will be included in the price.
|Dental Procedure||USA COST $||Our clinic $|
|Snap On Dentures (per arch)||12,000 – 15,000||5,000|
|Dental Implant (per unit)||2,900||899|
|Full Dental Implant Rehabilitation / Unit||4,200||1,698|
|Sinus Lift Surgery||3,500||1,200|
|IV Sedation (each 15 minutes) Call to Apply||200.00||200 (hour)|