Dental Implants in Tijuana Mexico are currently the best option for patients in the US and Canada looking to save. The placement of a dental implant in Tijuana is of $ 899 dlls. following the highest of standards that our dentists in Tijuana follow with completed studies in the US. We guarantee you the functional and aesthetic success of the treatment.
Much has been said about the purpose of an implant, that it can help us from delaying natural aging to the possibility of enjoying our favorite foods. If you want to know what benefits dental implants in Tijuana Mexico have and how a dental implant can help you, we invite you to continue reading this guide.
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a titanium alloy which is inserted by surgical procedure into the jaw bone, in order to obtain the total functionality of the implant, once healed, it is necessary to place on this an attachment that connects the final crown and implant together.
How do I know if I am a good candidate for a dental implant?
Before placing a dental implant, it is important to maintain good oral health of your gums, and your jaw should be able to support the implant. If you have gingivitis or bone loss, you may not be qualified for a dental implant. But in our dental clinic in Tijuana we have the solution for this condition.
It is also very important to know that a traditional implant provides better results than a mini implant would, since these can affect not only the structure of your bite but also damage your other teeth
¿Why is a dental implant so important?
Once you lose a tooth, the immediate solution is to replace it, especially if it is a front tooth. But what happens when you lose a tooth that is not visible when you smile?
The tendency is generally to ignore it. However, any missing tooth can have a negative impact on your quality life, as well as dental and oral health issues. When we chew, a healthy tooth strengthens the quality of the bone; similar to how exercise protects against bone loss.
Furthermore; when a tooth is missing, healthy teeth tend to shift position towards the gap which will begin affecting how our upper and lower teeth meet.
This may affect how we place pressure on the teeth when chewing, and have an impact on surrounding muscles and points, resulting in pain and various other symptoms such as headaches or migraines. Hence, each tooth plays an important role in ensuring that teeth in front of and behind it stay in alignment, and maintaining the health of the jaw bone.
Dental implants in Tijuana Mexico may be the solution you have been looking for to avoid problems. The cost, but above all the quality are important factors that you must take into account when choosing the clinic that is right for you.
We invite you to continue reviewing the information on this page to check our prices or make click on the top button “PLAN YOUR TREATMENT” and our MOUTH SIMULATOR can show you the best option for your Dental Implants in Tijuana Mexico treatment.
How can we help with your dental implant treatment in Tijuana Mexico?
- Once you visit our dental clinic in Tijuana, Mexico. Our Tijuana dental implants specialists will take a series of studies in 2D and 3D to identify the current condition of the jawbone and see if there is any loss of bone in the area where the implant is needed.
- A computerized treatment plan will be made and printed, which will be reviewed between the doctor and the patient. Our Tijuana Dental implant specialist will provide you with the best options for your particular case.
- Once the tentative plan has been reviewed, the surgical part will proceed. The implant will be placed strictly following the location with the help of 3D software. Then proceed to close the gum where the implant was located.
- This is perhaps the most important part of the procedure, post-operative care and waiting for the implant to fuse with the bone, usually 4 to 5 months. It is very important that the dental implant naturally fuses with the bone. Unfortunately; many practices offer same day restoration, this is a mistake, the waiting time to properly heal guarantees the correct integration of the implant with your body.
- 4 to 5 months later the abutment will be placed, which will be the basis for the final restoration. Which is no more than an extension that protrudes from the gum where the Zirconia crown (final tooth) rests, currently the best restorative material out on the market.
After each stage of the process, your body will need time to recover. It is common to experience discomfort during this recovery time, which includes the following:
- Swollen gums and / or face.
- Gums and skin bruising.
- Pain around the implant area;
- Mild bleeding.
¿Benefits of Dental Implants?
With proper oral care a dental implant can last you whole life time unlike a dental bridge.
- Dental implants are made of bio compatible materials, and as a result of this, they are accepted by your body. Your implant can actually last a lifetime with proper care and good oral hygiene.
- Dental implants are minimally invasive. Your adjacent healthy teeth are untouched. Because unlike conventional bridges, there is no need to grind down adjacent natural teeth. Maintain natural bone and minimize further bone loss due to bone simulation – one of their most important advantages.
- Dental implants will last longer than other restorative procedures. There is a 99% success rate for dental implants and even after 10 years in place, there is a 96% success rate for the implants. Dental bonding will last a year or two and regular dentures start to lose their ability to work properly within 5 years.
- Dental implants eliminate the uncomfortable use of removable dentures. With our All on 4 or All on 6 dental implants in Tijuana Mexico you’re avoiding the passage of bad times and avoiding troubles of having the removable dentures fall out. Eat and smile every day with confidence!
DENTAL BRIDGES VS DENTAL IMPLANTS
When it comes to replacing missing teeth, you’ve got some options. Two popular restorations used to replace missing teeth are dental implants and dental bridges. The question is which option is right for you?.
Normally a bridge is placed when two or more teeth are missing in the same area. In these cases a dental implant is the best option to cover missing tooth spaces. Dental implants can be placed that support several units of teeth.
If it is necessary to replace an entire arch, dentures are often used, but without a doubt the best solution is an All on 4 or All on 6 dental implants.
Bridges can help us, but if we make a cost / benefit comparison, an implant is the best long-term solution. So an implant might cost you more time and money in the short term, but over the lifetime of your smile, it may actually save you both.
What about aesthetics? Often the implant will provide the most pleasing result, as our dentists in Tijuana can make the final tooth look just like your natural enamel. preserving the level of bone and improving the final appearance of the dental work.
Cost of dental implants in Mexico?
What Is The Cost of Dental Implants In Mexico?
The cost of a full dental implant restoration in Mexico can vary from $1,500 to $2,550 dills, it is logical that it can increase if other procedures such as bone grafts or surgical extractions are necessary.
In our dental clinic in Tijuana the price of a fully restored implant is US $ 1,500 – $1,698. We accept PPO type insurances and payments can be made as the procedure progresses.
For example, if you need a dental implant you could begin the procedure with the implant placement (surgical phase) by paying only $ 799 in this stage, and the rest can be paid as your treatment continues and is completed. This is of great help since an average of 4 to 5 months will pass till your next payment.
As you can see in Smile 4 Ever in Mexico, we have a wide range of possibilities to make your dental implants in Tijuana Mexico possible. Call us if you have more questions about this and other treatments or make click on the top button “PLAN YOUR TREATMENT” and our MOUTH SIMULATOR can show you the best option for you.
We know that providing the best service to our patients is our greatest advantage!