The best denture option! Start a new life experience today. With Snap on Dentures Mexico you will get a strong steady bite and an amazing, secure and confident new smile! Get in touch with us so we can look at your x-rays and provide you with a FREE EVALUATION for your Mexico snap on dentures!
Get a full makeover smile with Snap on Dentures in Mexico and save up to 70%. You can be one of our patients who experiences the joy of talking, laughing and smiling without worrying about their removable prostheses. With Snap on Dentures in Mexico you will get a firm bite and a new smile. You can forget the removable prosthesis in two visits as the snap on dentures will be fixed on titanium dental implants.
What are Snap on Dentures?
Snap on dentures are used with a ball and housing concept. The ball abutment which is connected to the Implant acts as the connection and attaches to a housing and O-ring unit located in the Denture. The o ring inside of the snap in denture makes a tight fit to the abutment giving it cunning retention.
Compared to the costs in the United States, we can affirm you that you will be saving 70% of the total snap on denture costs in Tijuana Mexico. The costs for the snap on denture prosthesis can be extremely high and unreasonable in the United States and we use the same brands, technology, procedures and materials as your dentist located in the United States..
Why Choose make your Snap on Dentures in Mexico?
In chains such as Clear Choice or Affordable dentures, for example, the average cost of Snap On Dentures is anywhere from $18,000 to 24,000 USD per arch. The price in places like Oregon can be up to $19,000 USD and in Canada it can cost up to $24,000 CAD per arch. We invite you to continue reviewing the information on this page to check our prices or make click on the top button “PLAN YOUR TREATMENT” and our MOUTH SIMULATOR can show you the best option for you.
All Missing Teeth Replacement with Implants (Fixed/Non-Removable)
What can you expect with the snap on denture procedure in our Dental Clinic in Tijuana?
- Snap on Dentures Mexico in 2 visits.
- No more removable prosthesis.
- No Hidden Costs.
- You will save up to 70% of costs with our Tijuana Dental Prices.
- Minimal recovery time, compared to traditional dental implants treatment.
- Lower costs compared to standard dental implants (prices in the U.S for SNAP ON DENTURES is approximately $18,000.00 dollars per arch.
- Enjoy your favorite foods again.
- Aids normal healthy digestion.
- Provides normal bite force.
- No denture adhesive required.
- Easy maintenance through proper oral hygiene.
- Creates a youthful appearance & improves overall quality of life.
- Reduces the need for bone grafting.
- Transportation . There will be three (3) trips, free of charge, included with the treatment. This would cover being picked from Airport, transportation to and from the clinic as well as hotel, when hotel is Tijuana.
How Many Implants Are Needed For The Snap In Dentures?
The common is to set from 2 to 4 dental implants per arch.
The encrusted rubber housings that can be replaced with new ones every 2 years or when needed.
They give the stability and strength to bite and chew all the foods you like. Those foods can be “hard” foods, such as nuts, carrots, etc (if you follow our doctor’s recommendation).
VISITS ““Each states what will be performed at the time of the visit and the duration of each trip depending on procedures”
1st Trip Stage (3-4 days)
- Take X-ray studies (Panoramic, Regular X-rays, CT scan 3D, Evaluation) and Treatment Plan.
- Extractions.*All simple extractions are included. However; surgical extractions have a cost of $150.00 Dlls ea.
- Dental Implants Placement.
- Removable Denture Placement. In case bone grafting procedure is needed (A bone graft is a surgical procedure used to fix problems with bones or joints. Bone grafting, or transplanting of bone tissue, is beneficial in fixing bones that are damaged from trauma, or problem joints. It’s also useful for growing bone around an implanted device, such as a total knee replacement.), the bone graft can be done on this visit.
2nd Trip Stage (4 days) 4-5 Months Later
- First Visit: Revision and impression will be taken for the final restoration
- Second Visit: Final Restoration Placement.
How does Snap on Dentures work?
6-8 Implants are commonly used to secure the dentures. Dental implants are screwed into the jaw through gum tissue. Retaining structure built in denture base and snapping over round implant head. The final acrylic restoration is placed over the implant.
SNAP ON DENTURES VS. TRADITIONAL DENTURES
- Snap-on dentures have many benefits over traditional dentures. However; They are not the best treatment option for all patients.
- Since snap on dentures utilizes dental implants that are surgically inserted into the gums (jaw bone) candidates for these teeth replacement options will need to have little or no deterioration of the jawbone tissue.
- Patients who have brittle jawbone tissue and structure are better off with conventional dentures than snap in dentures.
- Most patients are willing to pay more for dentures that fit more smoothly and securely.
SNAP ON DENTURES VS ALL ON 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS
Many people agree that both Snap On dentures and fixed dental implant bridges are a massive improvement over traditional dentures.
Both do an excellent job of addressing the most common complaints about dentures. Choosing between the two is a personal decision based on your own needs, desires, goals, and budget.
A fixed option has the highest upfront cost. The number of implants required, the precision planning, and the cost of making the dental prosthesis to fit over the implants all combine to become a fairly pricey option. However, a fixed bridge has numerous benefits. It looks and feels the most like your natural teeth. It is removable only by the dentist. With proper care and hygiene, it can easily last a lifetime. It also removes the stigma that many people feel when wearing dentures. No one but you and your dentist ever needs to know that your teeth have been replaced.
Snap-on dentures require fewer implants than fixed implant bridges, and in many cases, your existing dentures can be modified, saving you the cost of a brand new prosthesis. If you have dentures that you like, but simply want them to be more secure, Snap On dentures in Mexico are an economical choice. In addition, some people choose Snap-On dentures as an interim solution while saving up towards a fixed implant bridge.
US High Quality at Tijuana Dental Price’s
How much Is The Snap on Denture Cost In Mexico?
Snap on Denture in Mexico Acrylic/Porcelain Restoration Cash Payment by Arch
First Payment US $ 3,000.00 Second Payment US $ 2.000.00 (Last payment will be completed upon completion)
Total Cost per Arch: USD $5,000.00 (This offer is valid for Setember 2018) *Included: If necessary, extractions will be made which will be included in the price.
What else is included in Pricing?
Evaluation and Treatment Plan X-Rays Ct scan 3d Exam Titanium Dental Implants Transportation from/to San Diego Airport/Clinic/Hotel/Tijuana dental clinic
*In case bone graft is needed, the cost is an extra USD $400.00 per 1cc (normally we use 1cc of bone graft = USD $400.00).
If you would like to be Sedated for the procedure; we use IV Sedation and the cost is USD $200.00 per hour. However; the procedure can be done with local anesthesia.
*Included: If necessary, extractions will be made which will be included in the price.
|Dental Procedure||USA COST $||Our clinic $|
|Snap On Dentures (per arch)||12,000 – 15,000||5,000|
|Dental Implant (per unit)||2,900||899|
|Full Dental Implant Rehabilitation / Unit||4,200||1,699|
|Sinus Lift Surgery||3,500||1,200|
|IV Sedation (each 15 minutes)||200.00||200 (hour)|